Seton Montessori School
Seton Montessori School is a private, not-for-profit Montessori school that prepares children for a life-long love of learning. Its main programs are:
- Parent-Child: An immersive learning experience for very young children and their parents or caregivers.
- Infants: A caring and holistic care program for children aged eight weeks to 15 months.
- 2s and 3s: Preparing toddlers and young children to care for themselves, their environment, and their beginning education.
- Early Childhood: Full and half day programs designed to meet the educational and self-development needs of 3 to 6 year old children, fostering autonomy and social skills. The kindergarten year is included in this program.
- Spanish Immersion: Spanish language lessons offered in a Montessori environment as an add-on to one of the Early Childhood programs.
- Elementary: 1st through 6th grade elementary education faithful to the Montessori approach to learning
The organization also includes Seton Montessori Institute, a professional school and research organization that prepares new educators and provides continuing education to Montessori professionals in the United States and throughout the world.