Who We Are:
At Instruction Partners, we are a team of educators obsessed with instructional excellence. We dig deep into the often-overlooked practical actions that power progress to learn what works, and translate it into support for schools and educators. We believe we can get better faster, together, and make every classroom a place of great learning that prepares students for successful, rewarding lives.
What We Do:
We work shoulder to shoulder with schools and educators to improve the quality of instruction in core academics. We don’t offer one-size-fits-all solutions or push particular programs. Instead, we get into classrooms together and work through a collaborative process, with a singular focus of improving student outcomes. We work in two ways: we partner with schools and districts to support academic growth, and we provide deep-dive professional development for educators.
- We are optimists: We believe that every student can succeed and that educators, with the right supports, can lead them to success. We aren’t scared of challenges, but have the courage and sense of possibility to overcome obstacles while holding high expectations and maintaining a sense of possibility for students, educators, and ourselves.
- We are learners: We know there are always ways to improve. We believe our long-term success is a result of how well we learn. We seek to understand the best of what is known, we reflect on successes and challenges and we always look for ways we can grow.
- We are big-hearted: We care deeply about each other and our work, and we know we can accomplish more together than alone. At all times, we communicate with kindness and empathy. We value diverse perspectives and honor individuality. We operate with no egos.
- We are relentless: We pursue excellence by setting ambitious goals, working hard to overcome obstacles and boldly trying new things to ensure each student learns at a high level.
- We are practical: We believe support should be thoughtful by meeting people, schools, and districts where they are. We look for ways to work smart, focus on the most relevant impact, and reduce friction to make it easier to take action.
- We are direct: We honor each other by being honest, even when it is difficult. We are straightforward about what we know and what we do not. Our respectful directness allows us to align our relationships and conversations toward our shared goals.