Counseling Service of Addison County
The Counseling Service of Addison County (CSAC) is a local community mental health center located in Middlebury, Vermont. Since 1959, CSAC has been an integral part of the Addison County community.
The Counseling Service offers a wide range of professional mental health and developmental services designed to meet the needs of those seeking help. We are able to provide a multi-disciplinary approach that draws on the expertise of our staff, which includes persons trained in developmental services, substance abuse treatment, psychiatry, psychology, mental health counseling, social work, family therapy, and child therapy.
Our goal is to help people live more productive lives in their communities.
The Counseling Service of Addison County is committed to promoting stable and safe communities by helping people live emotionally healthy and satisfying lives. We strive to provide the best mental health, substance abuse, and developmental services to improve the quality of life for all community members. We work collaboratively with community organizations to help individuals and families achieve maximum wellness.
We commit to:
- treat consumers and employees with courtesy, respect, and dignity
- design services based on people's strengths and capabilities
- listen to and involve consumers, staff, and the community
- respond to the evolving needs of the community and individuals
- focus on problem prevention and early intervention
- provide services which use resources wisely
- create vital roles within our organization for consumers and family members
- offer employees opportunities to grow and advance
- value diversity