Centre for Policy Research and Development Nepal
Centre for Policy Research and Development Nepal (CEPORD Nepal), established in 2011 as a Non-Governmental, Not-for-Profit Social Organization, registered in District Administration Office Kathmandu and affiliated to the Social Welfare Council of Nepal. CEPORD Nepal aims to carry out research, analysis and advocacy with relevant policy issues in National and International level and imparts knowledge and skill enhancement training to the career-oriented young professionals and youths from marginalised communities in the country. It also performs knowledge, skill and technology transfer activities to the people of under-privileged communities in the local level so that they could come up with better skill and understanding regarding their profession and livelihood.
- Carry out analysis, research and advocacy on relevant policy issues in international, national and local level through survey, studies, research, interaction, workshop and conference so that there could be supportive role in formulation or amendment of public policies especially on environment, climate change, agriculture, food security, governance and policy processes, foreign affairs and regional cooperation etc.
- Impart knowledge and skill enhancement training to the upcoming youths and youths from underprivileged communities in various fields.
- Work with disadvantaged communities to empower them with knowledge and skill transfer activities and awareness building campaign on environment, climate adaptation, agriculture, education, public health and income generation to better their livelihood.
- Bridging gap between state authorities and the public; and
- Disseminate findings and outcomes of research and other activities to the concerned authorities and the public.
Do you work for Centre for Policy Research and Development Nepal? Become an administrator