United States Coast Guard Auxiliary flotilla 02-76

  • PA

Address


philadelphia
PA

United States

About Us

The United States Coast Guard Auxiliary is the civilian component of Coast Guard Forces. Founded in 1939 by an Act of Congress as the US Coast Guard Reserves and re-designated the Auxiliary in 1941. The 31,000 volunteer members (men and women) donate thousands of hours in support of Coast Guard missions.

The Coast Guard does more than just Search and Rescue, and with the exception of direct law enforcement and military action, the Auxiliary is there, side by side, working with regular and reserve Coast Guard units, every step of the way. We're found in every part of the United States, not just where Recreational Boating is found.


Share:

Share: