OPEN Washington DC
OPEN, a non-profit organization, provides a networking platform to entrepreneurs and professionals of diverse backgrounds, interests, and occupations. OPEN has Chapters in a number of U.S. cities and in Pakistan, U.K. and Canada. Over the last nearly ten years, OPEN Washington DC Chapter has built a strong foundation, an active work program, and a loyal membership base. Looking forward, the Chapter’s objectives are to formalize its operations, scale its activities, and broaden its outreach. Currently, main activities of the Chapter include:
● Creating networking opportunities with successful entrepreneurs and professionals
● Mentorship meetings for aspiring entrepreneurs and young professionals
● Youth engagement covering school and college graduates.
● Internship programs for students
● Women empowerment programs to highlight achievements of women entrepreneurs
● Annual Event, which hosts some of the most successful professionals.