Voices Against Violence
At Voices Against Violence, we have a single motivation - to end sexual and domestic violence in our community.
Voices Against Violence is the only domestic violence agency and rape crisis center in the Greater Framingham and Marlborough region serving over 3000 victims and survivors annually. For over 40 years, Voices has provided free and confidential services that include:
· A 24-hour hotline for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault
· Crisis intervention
· Advocacy and supportive counseling
· Counseling and support groups for victims and survivors
· Legal and medical advocacy
· Emergency shelter for those fleeing imminent danger
· Supervised visitation for children exposed to domestic violence
We bring our educational and prevention programs to area schools, businesses, and neighborhoods to raise awareness around violence in relationships including warning signs, red flags, gender stereotypes, and teen dating violence.
During this unprecedented cultural moment, as so many victims are finding their voices and speaking up around the #metoo and #TimesUp movements, we’re looking to spread the word about our mission and services to more people. We want victims to know – Your voice has power.
Volunteer (Volunteer Opportunity)