American Psychological Foundation
The American Psychological Foundation (APF) is an independent grant-making foundation that funds early career psychologists and graduate students using psychology to solve important problems and improve people's lives.
APF makes grants in the following areas:
- Understanding the connection between behavior and health.
- Reducing stigma and prejudice.
- Preventing violence.
- Addressing the long-term psychological needs in the aftermath of disaster.
- Treating serious mental illness.
- Studying gifted children and adolescents.
- Examining human reproductive behaviors.
- Exploring child psychology.