Polish Psychologists Association
Students practice in the Polish Psychologists' Association in London
Since 2009 our organization offers the opportunity of a 3-month practice in the Socrates-Erasmus program (Lifelong Learning Program) for students and individual mobility. The offer is addressed to final year students of psychology, sociology and pedagogy.
If you are :
- communicative with positive attitude
- not fearful of challenges
- easily adapting to the new environment
- highly motivated
- who likes to work independently without supervision
At the same:
- responsible and reliable
Our offer is right for you!!!
You have a chance to gain valuable experience in the field of psychology in the young, foreign charitable organization comprising more than 200 members!!!
The duties of the intern will include, among others:
administratve duties from Executive Board (Mail service, contact with members and clients)
- involvement in projects in the field of psychological contact, training, counseling and other.
- assist in the recruitment and deployment of new members of the association
- drafting of articles of psychological (Psychological counseling, educational and professional)
- Updating the website
- internal management database
- member organization of meetings and active participation in them
- assistance for brand marketing, PR activities
- keeping a diary, and editing practices 'Guide for new apprentices'
Specific duties will be tailored to the preferences of the candidate and his experience.
- experience in the field of psychology in the form of internships / practices / activities of student
- initiative and commitment
- a lot of independence and good work organization
- diligence and skill handling of confidential information and personal data
- innovative skills to use their knowledge
- a good knowledge of the English language
- the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a rapidly growing, young charity in London
- opportunity to engage in projects of interest to the student
- great independence and freedom of action
- flexibility in adapting to student activity (pracy part-time, courses, training)
- able to draw knowledge from PPA members of diverse experience
- Free, 3-monthly practice (20 h pw)
- opportunity of a practice in the Socrates-Erasmus (Lifelong learning programm)
- references at the end of practice
Candidates who meet the above criteria, please fill out Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised, We will contact only selected candidates to arrange an interview time, which will take place via Skype.
Place of work to Hammersmith, London West. Students may be asked to drive to other locations in connection with projects and meetings, in which they will participate.