- Volta Region
VISCARE FOUNDATION is a non-profit, non-political, non-denominational and non –governmental organization founded in 2012. Viscare Foundation is registered under Ghana's charity with registration number CG 119702014.
Our Mission is to build a better future for the Children, Youths & to help Widows, the Aged, Physically challenged, Orphans, Street Children and Vulnerable in our communities, etc. through Education (scholarship), health care (Providing Health Insurance), Providing Shelter (for Both Orphans and Street Children), Providing Water (for deprived communities).
We have compassion for humanity which we always try to find ways and means to help and save those who are suffering. Because we believed everybody is somebody.
THE MAIN GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
1. To take the less privilege ones from the street and educate them. (Scholarship)
2. To help build shelter for both Orphans and street Children.
3. Vocational, technical, and information communication technology (ICT) training
4. To help provide water to deprived communities.
5. To help register the less privileges in our communities on National Health Insurance Scheme.
6. The promotion of community-based environmental hygiene through advocacy.
7. To help build schools, medical centers and community centers for deprived areas.