Community Link Capital Region
Founded more than 75 years ago, Community Link Capital Region (formerly known as the Community Services Planning Council) has been in the forefront of information, planning, and advocacy for human needs. Community Link has been, and continues to be:
- An information and referral service for individuals seeking information about programs and services in the region. (2-1-1 programs)
- An information resource, mainly research and data collection, to assist Health and Human Service agencies in their planning and service delivery.
- An incubator of new programs and services.
- A collaborative and umbrella organization providing support for a variety of health and social service programs.
- A convener of organizations and individuals to address community wide issues (annual Children's Report Card, Hunger Hits Home)