The mission of the Fibrous Dysplasia Foundation is to:
- Promote mutual support through support groups and networking opportunities
- Promote increased awareness, knowledge and understanding about fibrous dysplasia (FD), McCune-Albright syndrome (MAS), cherubism and other related diseases among medical professionals.
- Fund and encourage research into treatments and a cure for FD, MAS, cherubism and related diseases; and
- Develop and provide information and referrals for
- people with FD, MAS, cherubism and related diseases and their families
- medical professionals
- other care providers.