Health Optimizing Institute
The Founder of the Health Optimizing Institute, and the Mandala Society is looking for a Co-Creator Executive Secretary. It is important to be a social activist at heart with good computer and writing skills! We are an organization with a vision and mission focused on freeing the vast untapped potential in the Cultural Creative leaders of our community.
- Scheduling travel arrangement, managing calendar and all administrative tasks for the co-creator
- Answering and managing incoming calls and routing as necessary
- Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics for events)
- Recording, transcribing, and distributing notes of meetings
- Perform general office/facilities management duties
- Top priority: Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Administrative experience in an office setting
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines
This is about finding and owning the organization that supports your passion. Remuneration is full support for living your personal life of noble purpose. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: TBD - based on experience and skill level
Contact: Christina Hernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org