Child Care Resources of Monmouth County
- New Jersey
Child Care Resources is a not-for-profit agency that was founded in 1995 to help coordinate, assist, and strengthen child care services. As Monmouth County’s contracted child care resource and referral agency, Child Care Resources serves nearly 3,300 children every year through child care subsidy assistance. We also reach out to approximately 390 child care providers who represent all types of child care (licensed child care centers and preschools, Registered Family Child Care Homes, summer camps, and before/after-school programs) through quality enhancement programs such as training and on-site technical assistance. High quality child care is a community resource that supports families, contributes to economic productivity, and nurtures children’s growth.
Much of Child Care Resources budget is publicly funded through government grants. Any individual or organization interested in the issues of quality child care may work with us, either through direct collaboration or through financial support. Tax-deductible donations to Child Care Resources may be designated to the Jo-Anne Rothstein Memorial Fund for Quality Child Care.
Child Care Resources invests in Monmouth County’s children by empowering parents to make informed child care choices and by providing quality resources and education to child care professionals.
Our vision is for all families in Monmouth County to access information that enables them to make the best child care choices from an array of high quality, affordable options.
- All children deserve to be cared for in a safe, nurturing environment that provides rich learning experiences and opportunities to form meaningful relationships with adults and children
- All children are unique and their individuality should be respected
- All children deserve to play, have choices and to be stimulated in ways that are appropriate for their age
- In the availability of financial assistance for those unable to pay for child care
- In advocating for better child care policies and greater public investments in child care for all children in our communities