LIVEGLOBALLY'S MISSION IS TO CREATE AND SUPPORT SUSTAINABLE PROGRAMS FOR THE WELL-BEING OF INDIVIDUALS AND COMMUNITIES, LOCALLY AND GLOBALLY.
individual well-being through education, nutrition, and creative self-expression.
increased awareness of our interconnectedness as a global family.
stewardship of the earth's resources.
support for children in need.
SINCE 2011, OUR 501(C)(3) HAS FUNDED:
- over 500,000 lunches at the Ingrid Education Centre in Kenya
- over 650 locally-made pairs of shoes and school uniforms
- over 100 community yoga and wellness classes in Durham NC
- the purchase of land, building materials, and labor for Ingrid Education Centre's 3-story school building
- over $3000 in arts and education grants for NC-based community projects
- monthly salaries for 10 teachers and 3 support staff at Ingrid Education Centre
- repurposing over 20 laptops for 5 classrooms across the globe
- over 240 wellness & movement classes for NC Womens Correctional Facility
- planting and maintaining an organic garden for Ingrid's school lunches
- fostering 4 orphaned baby elephants and 1 rhinoceros from the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- women's community micro-bank in Mantopeni Nairobi Kenya
- numerous mindfulness community groups across the globe