Farm Forward implements innovative strategies to promote conscientious food choices, reduce farm animal suffering, and advance sustainable agriculture.
We pursue our work by:
- Promoting agriculture that combines the best in traditional husbandry and animal welfare science by increasing the market share of more humane, sustainable family farms.
- Eliminating the worst practices in factory farming.
- Advocating an acute reduction in the consumption of factory-farmed meat, fish, eggs, and dairy by encouraging conscientious consumer decision-making.
- Supporting interdisciplinary research and undergraduate teaching about the cultural significance of animals and animal agriculture.
- Stimulating the production of essays, books, films, and religious activities that raise awareness about the problems in animal agriculture and the deeper cultural issues behind them.
Learn more at www.FarmForward.com.