Project Return empowers girls to rebuild their lives, one day at a time. We create a safe, structured, and nurturing environment where adolescent girls and young women in crisis can heal and grow. By providing unconditional love, encouraging resiliency, building self-esteem, and teaching life skills, Project Return inspires girls to hope and realize their dreams.
A variety of programs and services serve the agency's mission:
- Residential Program consisting of 24-hour-a-day caring and support in a group home settting for adolescent girls and young women in crisis who have experienced abuse and neglect.
- Clinical Services to coordinate community resources for each resident.
- Educational and Vocational Services to support each resident's academic and work experiences and goals.
- Aftercare Program with emotional support and financial assistance for past residents who are living independently.
- Transitional Living Program with housing and case management for former residents in need of supportive services.
- HEAL (Health, Empathy, Altruism, Love) an after-school community service program for at-risk teens living in our communities that promotes the development of self-esteem through volunteer service to others.
Please visit www.projectreturnct.org for additional information.