American Camp Association, New England
The American Camp Association, New England is a 501(c)3 organization serves as the hub for camp information, resources, and all things summer camp in New England.
ACA New England fulfills its mission and advances camp excellence by:
- Promoting and advocating for the value of a quality camp experience as part of every child’s on-going education.
- Providing the most comprehensive and reliable camp-related resources in print & online.
- Administering the ACA Accreditation program throughout New England.
- Educating camp professionals and camp staff and furthering best practices in the field by hosting an array of excellent educational opportunities.
- Offering resources to assist families in choosing a best-fit camp and in understanding the many unique benefits of a summer camp experience for children.
- Providing camperships for children and teens in need, so they can have the chance to experience camp—day or overnight.
Do you work for American Camp Association, New England? Become an administrator