American Camp Association, New England
The American Camp Association, New England is a 501(c)3 organization serves as the hub for camp information, resources, and all things summer camp in New England.
ACA New England fulfills its mission and advances camp excellence by:
- Promoting and advocating for the value of a quality camp experience as part of every child’s on-going education.
- Providing the most comprehensive and reliable camp-related resources in print & online.
- Administering the ACA Accreditation program throughout New England.
- Educating camp professionals and camp staff and furthering best practices in the field by hosting an array of excellent educational opportunities.
- Offering resources to assist families in choosing a best-fit camp and in understanding the many unique benefits of a summer camp experience for children.
- Providing camperships for children and teens in need, so they can have the chance to experience camp—day or overnight.