Here at HumanKind, formerly Presbyterian Homes & Family Services and the Family Alliance, we are building on more than 100 years of faithful service to individuals and families across the region.
Our mission has remained constant during our 110-year history to strengthen individuals and families through care, counseling and education. By doing so, we envision a compassionate society where the inherent value of every person is recognized, where families are healthy, and communities where everyone can prosper!
Our commitment to our values is intended for every individual we encounter and this is how we live them out:
• Service is humble, professional and compassionate
• Integrity is demonstrated by dignity, ethics and respect
• Teamwork is seen in positive attitudes, collaboration and shared responsibility
• Excellence is measuring quality while striving for continuous improvement
• Developing Potential is encouraging and fostering growth in effectiveness
• Diversity is respected, encouraged and celebrated
Our five Program Focus areas are:
Early Childhood Development
Mental Health Services
Safe and Healthy Living