Parents Helping Parents of Massachusetts
Parents Helping Parents is a non-profit organization focused on preventing child abuse before it ever occurs by offering free parenting help and support.
Our philosophy is a self-help model based on the belief that parents are capable of developing their own solutions when given the space, encouragement, and community resources necessary to do so. We accomplish by giving non-judgemental support and compassion as well as information and referrals to other parent identified sources.
Parents Helping Parents has 2 services:
1. Parental Stress Line: a 24/7, free and anonymous helpline that provides telephone counseling, and information and referral to parents (Call: 1-800-632-8188)
2. Parent Support Groups: a network of free and anonymous support groups that meet in many locations throughout Massachusetts (click here for groups in your area)
Help our cause by becoming a volunteer!
Current volunteer openings include:
- Faciliatate a Parent Support Group
- Childcare volunteer for a Parent Support Group
- Counselor on the Parental Stress Line
- Outreach Volunteer
To learn more about any of these openings, please send us an email!