Our Streets Minneapolis works for a city where biking, walking, and rolling are easy and comfortable for everyone.
We envision a city where:
- Biking, walking, and rolling are easy and joyful for people of all backgrounds and identities in all parts of Minneapolis;
- Streets and trails are vibrant community spaces with people walking and biking year-round and at all times;
- Kids and families feel safe and comfortable walking and biking to neighborhood schools, parks, and businesses;
- Older adults and people with mobility challenges are healthy, independent, and connected with their communities through streets and sidewalks designed for them; and
- Abundant biking and walking contributes to happy people, a healthy environment, and a strong economy.