North Carolina Justice Center
Our mission is to eliminate poverty in North Carolina by ensuring that every household in the state has access to the resources, services and fair treatment it needs to achieve economic security.
To make opportunity and prosperity for all a reality, we work toward:
· Jobs that are safe, pay a living wage, and provide benefits
· Access to quality and affordable health care
· Quality public education for every child
· Consumer protections from abusive practices
· Safe and affordable housing
· Public investments that expand opportunities for economic security
· A fair and stable revenue system that adequately funds public investments while fairly distributing tax responsibility
· Fair treatment for everyone in North Carolina – regardless of race, ethnicity, or country of origin
The Justice Center’s effectiveness in advocating for policies that improve the lives of people in communities throughout North Carolina stems from our unique five-strategy approach, which enables us to attack problems with the most effective tools.
Policy Advocate (Job)
Do you work for North Carolina Justice Center? Become an administrator