Robinson Community Learning Center
The Robinson Community Learning Center welcomes community and Notre Dame partners that strengthen the Northeast Neighborhood of South Bend through relationship educational opportunities. By promoting innovation and excellence, the Center builds individual capacity and enhances existing systems throughout South Bend.Goals
- HOSPITALITY: Create a welcoming environment that serves as a hub for gathering and interaction among residents, community partners, and Notre Dame students, faculty, & staff.
- EDUCATION: Create access to enrichment activities that develop academic and life skills, providing mentoring & support at all ages.
- PARTNERSHIP: Support partners that provide education, health, and development programs that enhance the quality of life.
- CIVIC ENGAGEMENT: Foster relationships & engagement among the Center’s partners and participants to strengthen community.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Acquire resources necessary to achieve program goals.