The Garden School of Marietta
The Garden School is a small, accredited private school that brings a Waldorf-inspired curriculum and a forest schooling approach to our students, K3-8th grade. Located on 15 acres of woods, wetlands, and organic gardens, we offer:
- A rich curriculum that cultivates each child's innate academic, artistic, practical, and social capacities.
- Caring, nurturing, highly qualified instructors who stay with their class from year to year, to create long-term learning relationships.
- Educational experience that celebrates diversity and equips our students to be active and responsible global citizens.
- Highly personalized instruction and a 10:1 student teacher ratio to ensure that each child has the attention they need to succeed.
- Nature-immersive approach expands the "classroom" to include 15 acres of woods, wetlands, and gardens.
- Indexed tuition includes families of diverse backgrounds and means.