Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
Since 1928, Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota has been the leading provider and protector of reproductive health in our region. We are a dynamic organization whose mission is grounded in mainstream values.
Each year, 64,000 people turn to Planned Parenthood as their local provider of confidential, affordable health care services and comprehensive sexuality education. We support women and men of all ages to make responsible choices and plan their futures.
The mission of Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota is to provide and promote high quality reproductive and related health services. We believe that respect and value for diversity in all aspects of our organization are essential to our well-being.
● Maintain a two state system of organized reproductive health care programs available to all persons.
● Expand medical services to provide patients with additional related health care.
● Increase community concern and demand for economical, available and acceptable high quality family planning and related health care services.
● Foster understanding of the concepts of family planning, family life education, human sexuality and reproductive physiology.
● Advocate public policy which enhances the health and well being of citizens thereby improving the quality of life for all.