Summit Public Schools
- Redwood City
900 Island Drive
Summit Public Schools is a leading charter management organization serving diverse communities in the San Francisco Bay Area and Washington State with currently 11 schools serving over 3,500 students. Summit’s mission is to ensure that every student has the opportunity to not only attend, but succeed in, a four-year college or university. Through the Summit Learning Program, we have partnered with over 100 public schools in twenty-seven states and the District of Columbia, and are providing over 20,000 students a truly personalized learning experience. Summit’s mission is to ensure that every student has the opportunity to not only attend, but succeed in, a four-year college or university.
Driven by our unwavering commitment to our core values, Summit works every day to ensure our students are receiving a world-class education. Summit seeks phenomenal individuals with the talents needed to transform children's lives, as well as those who are interested in working on the cutting edge of education. If you're excited by the prospect of transformative growth for yourself, as well as the students, schools, and communities we serve, Summit may be the place for you!
- 99 percent of Summit students have been accepted to one or more four-year colleges, and its graduates are completing college at double the national average
- Fast Company named Summit Public Schools a top 10 most innovative organization in education
- Three Summit schools rank among the top 100 Schools in CA by U.S. News & World Report
- The Washington Post named three of Summit schools to its annual “America’s Most Challenging High Schools” list in 2017
- Summit Sierra, in Seattle, was named one of the most innovative schools in the world
Executive Director (Job)
Manager of Tours (Job)
Director of Accounting (Job)
Do you work for Summit Public Schools? Become an administrator