Faith Leaders for Community Change
Faith Leaders for Community Change envisions a society in which each child has access to quality public education through schools well equipped with equitable resources.
Our mission is to organize and create a well-resourced faith community committed to:
- Developing and implementing sound and creative programs that assist public schools teach our children
- Advocate on public education reform that seeks to well resource and fund our public schools
- Through the Community School model, create powerful networks of schools, houses of worship, and community organizations
- Increase public education advocacy and direct action among congregants and students
- Engage congregations and students in the decision making process that impacts academic success
Currently, Faith For Change is operating under the Institute for Educational Leadership - our Fiscal Agent.