Little City Foundation (Chicago Metro)
Little City Foundation engages and supports individuals, families and communities to ensure that children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities can realize their unique potential to live safely, learn continuously, explore creatively and work productively.
Our Commitment :
- To recognize people who have developmental disabilities as valued members of society.
- To continue to create innovative programs designed to meet the changing needs of people with mental retardation and other developmental disabilities, mental illness, and behavioral and emotional disorders.
- To ensure opportunity and individual choice to all Little City participants.
- To serve as a public advocate for our participants and all people with developmental disabilities.
- To partner with families and other natural supports in all of our programs, with the goal to create a family when necessary, support the family in the setting of choice, and/or include family in the day to day lives of our participants.
- To continually improve our services by maintaining a highly qualified professional staff committed to best practices, on-going evaluation, renewal and retraining.
- To operate on a fiscally sound basis in order to continue to provide services for future generations.
- To enlist the participation and financial support of the community at large in furtherance of Little City Foundation’s mission.
Do you work for Little City Foundation (Chicago Metro)? Become an administrator