- North Bend
Encompass provides critical services primarily to children aged birth to five, with some offerings for children up to 10 years old, and their families.
- In our early education department, we offer a nationally accredited preschool program that serves low and typical income families, as well as summer camps and toddler classes.
- Our parent education department offers a variety of free workshops on parenting topics, PCIT (Parent-Child Interaction Training, an intensive parent-coaching model designed for families really struggling with a child 3-7 years old) and parenting consultations and resource referral.
- We are a provider of Parent Child Home Program services, which focuses on promoting early literacy in very low income families through home visits.
- We offer early intervention developmental services to children aged birth to three years old. Children qualify with a 25% delay, and therapists provide the services in the child's natural environment, usually at home.
- Finally, we offer pediatric therapy services to children birth to 12 years in our clinic located in North Bend.
Do you work for Encompass? Become an administrator