The Rumsfeld Foundation encourages leadership, public service and free political and economic systems at home and abroad. Across our focus areas - Public Service and Greater Central Asia - we are committed to providing opportunities for rising leaders, honoring service to nation and to promoting liberty.
1. Focus - Public Service: We believe that effective leadership and dedicated public servants are essential for the success of our country. Public service should be encouraged, commended and highly regarded. We honor those talented individuals who volunteer to contribute to the leadership and welfare of our nation, whether through civil service or in the uniform of our Armed Forces.
• Military and Veterans Charities: Grants to charities that support active duty troops, veterans, the wounded, their families and families of the fallen.
• Graduate Fellowship Program: Fellowship Program for promising graduate-level students with an interest in serving the nation through a career in public service or policy-relevant fields.
2. Focus - Greater Central Asia: We believe free systems, economic and political, provide the most opportunities for their people. Continued engagement with the significant region of Greater Central Asia is important. We work to encourage these countries’ evolutions toward freer systems by cultivating a growing network of rising leaders across the region from all sectors.
• Central Asia-Caucasus Fellowship Program: Fellowship Program for rising regional leaders which aims to build stronger relations among the people of the countries of the region as well as with the United States.
• CAMCA (Central Asia-Mongolia-Caucasus-Afghanistan) Regional Forum: An annual regional conference that serves as a platform for region-wide discussions on means of advancing economic growth and social development in Greater Central Asia.
To learn more about our work, please visit https://www.rumsfeldfoundation.org/ or our pages on Facebook and Twitter.
The Rumsfeld Foundation encourages leadership, public service and free political and economic systems at home and abroad. Across our focus areas - Public Service and Greater Central Asia - we are committed to providing opportunities for…