- District of Columbia
naisA Global is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization dedicated to helping talented young Asian professionals unlock their potential and become great leaders.
It is the only non-profit of its kind to provide a global platform to educate, develop, inspire and positively impact careers of emerging Asian leaders around the world and across various industries – business, technology, law, medicine, arts, science, politics and non-profits.
Our newest service, naisAdvice, is an online subscription-based service providing naisA Global members virtual access to elite advice and consultation from industry experts across the globe. All experts are screened, evaluated, and verified. Our professional expert advice service exists for the purposes of career coaching, networking, gathering industry information, and any other areas where members can gain professional insight.
- Educate young Asian professionals to take the lead in their careers
- Prepare young Asian professionals for global leadership roles through our premier mentoring programs
- Help raise an awareness of the business challenges members of the Asian community face and learn strategies for overcoming them
- Train young Asian professionals around the world in the art of effective English communication and negotiation skills
- Provide both established and young Asian professionals a global platform to share stories and address unique challenges associated with leadership roles
Volunteer Marketing Communications Coordinator (Volunteer Opportunity)
WordPress Web Editor (Volunteer Opportunity)