Marry Your Baby Daddy, Inc.
Marry Your Baby Daddy Day is a volunteer, community organization dedicated to bringing the values of marriage back into the fabric of our struggling Black family structure through providing free weddings and marriage counseling services to low-income and financially challenged families.
- Strengthen 2 parent households through free weddings and services
- Disseminate information on the severe out of wedlock rate which now stands at 70%, according to National Institute of Health Statistics,
- Combat the serious issue of fatherlessness in our community through seminars and dialogues on black/male female relationships
- Provide stable and nurturing environment for children in the homes
- Coordinate retreats for couples married through the program where they can discuss relationship issues and renew their vows