ACMH, Inc., promotes the wellness and recovery of persons with mental illness living in New York City and is a leader in the provision of outreach and engagement, care management, rehabilitation, and supportive housing.
ACMH seeks to prevent the cycle of repeated hospitalizations and homelessness experienced by a large portion of adults with mental illness in New York City.
We provide access to resources, treatment and support in the community; as well as supportive housing that is financially feasible for low income individuals with psychiatric disabilities.
ACMH programs seek to maximize each client's decision-making role regarding his or her own needs and goals, recognizing that personal growth occurs when people believe that change is possible and that support is available to attain the goals that are important to them.
Our Vision Is That ACMH will:
- Promote the integration of its consumers into the community
- Empower its consumers to grow and achieve their goals
- Assist families to support consumers
- Become a benchmark for innovation and excellence
- Be the workplace of choice in community mental health
- Expand to serve more people in more communities
What We Value:
- Mutual respect
- Continuous learning
- Commitment to excellence
Program Specialist, CMS (Job)