Bedford Audubon Society
We connect people to nature.
more than a century, Bedford Audubon has studied, protected, and celebrated
nature in the lower Hudson Valley. Today, we invite you to join our journey to
protect birds and wildlife from habitat loss, climate change, and other
threats, and to experience and share the wonder of nature.
We create the perfect conditions to spark a passion for conservation by:
- Nurturing a love of nature through experiential environmental education
- Protecting and conserving publically-accessible habitat in our community
- Conducting critical conservation research and engaging citizen scientists
- Advocating for birds, wildlife, and habitat
Audubon is well-known for the diversity of high-quality experiential
environmental offerings for adults and families, including:
- Monthly Lecture Series
- Local Nature Walks & Regional Field Trips
- Much more!
We can always use more volunteers. Contact us and connect with nature today!