Central Georgia CASA
Central Georgia CASA's mission is to recruit, screen, train, and support CASA volunteers who provide quality advocacy for children in foster care in Bibb, Crawford, and Peach counties.
Five Critical Pledges We've Made on Behalf of Abused and Neglected Children
We will work tirelessly until these five pledges are met:
- Every court in the United States recognizes that a CASA/GAL volunteer is essential for a successful outcome for children.
- Our volunteer base reflects the diversity and cultural makeup of children in the system.
- Every potential donor understands the importance of our mission, and places it at the top of their priority list.
- Every government official at the local, state, tribal and federal level understands the far-reaching results a CASA/GAL volunteer can achieve, and places our work at the top of their agenda
- Every child can thrive in the safe embrace of a loving family