Sisters of St. Dominic - Blauvelt, NY

  • NY

Address

496 Western Highway
Blauvelt
NY
10913
United States

About Us

The Sisters of St. Dominic of Blauvelt, NY came to Rockland County in 1878 to serve homeless and neglected children from New York City. Since then, and continuing to this day, the congregation has served in  the areas of social service, education, medicine, nursing, pastoral care, prison ministry, social justice and prayer ministry.

Share:

Share: