CCHC VISION, MISSION, VALUES
Center City Housing Corp will be recognized as a statewide leader and innovator of affordable supportive housing and a regional provider of affordable rental housing.
CCHC develops, owns and/or manages quality housing opportunities and provides associated services for those most in need.
Our Values and Principles
- We believe that every individual and family should have access to housing provided that suitable design and support services are in place.
- We believe that each housing entity we own and/or manage must be financially stable.
- We believe in building a strong financial basis from which to pursue our mission.
- We believe in affirmatively marketing our properties, particularly to those that are least likely to apply.
- We believe that our success in achieving our mission is dependent upon collaborations and partnerships within the communities in which we work.
- We believe in treating those with whom we work with dignity and respect.
- We believe in continuously developing, maintaining and renovating our properties to the highest physical standards within the constraints of available resources.
- We believe the focus of our supportive services will be designed to maximize the opportunities for our applicants and residents to obtain and maintain permanent housing.
- We believe in challenging ourselves to continuously create state-of-the-art supportive housing models that incorporate both best practices and innovation.
- We believe in taking all necessary steps to assure that our properties promote neighborhood stability.
- We believe in creating a work force that reflects the diversity of those we serve.