Coalition for Compassion and Justice
Mission: To provide vital services, education and advocacy for those living in poverty, leading to self-sufficiency and a fair and just community for all.
Collaborating with individuals, agencies and organizations within the greater Prescott area, CCJ addresses the issues of poverty in our community by providing both immediate and sustainable needs, including:
• Food for those who suffer from hunger
• Clothing, shelter, school supplies and other necessary items for those in need
• Essential repairs for those unable to maintain their homes
• Counseling for those striving for self-sufficiency
• Advocacy for systemic changes that foster a fair and just community, and
• Gap-analysis of community services to target and address the needs of those in our community who are being left behind
CCJ provides these services through our programs, Open Door, Home Repair, and Circles of Support, as well as through ancillary outreach such as our Weekend Family Food Program.
Do you work for Coalition for Compassion and Justice? Become an administrator