Presbyterian Hospitality House
Presbyterian Hospitality House works to correct the problems of Alaska’s troubled youth and families so that they may contribute to the social and financial well-being of their community.
We accomplish our mission by:
· Operating family-style residential treatment centers in the Fairbanks and Wasilla area
· Individualizing each youth’s treatment plan
· Providing community-based treatment by involvement with public schools, community agencies, civic groups, neighbors and state and city officials
· Involving family members in the treatment process through family counseling, mediation and consultation
· Helping youth achieve their goal of reunification with family members whenever possible, transition into foster care, or emancipation