Breakthroughs in our capacities to communicate and coordinate restructure society. Language birthed culture and hunter-gatherer tribes. Writing forged kingdoms and agriculture-age empires. Printing enabled nations and industrial-age economies.
The Internet launched a new restructuring of society, but is constrained by computing tech designed for centralized control. Learning from nature's blueprints, Ceptr provides an evolvable, fully distributed framework for coordination and sense-making on all scales.
Ceptr is a:
- Cooperative framework for distributed applications
- Quantum leap in large-scale collective social intelligence
- Peer-to-Peer platform for building new Commons
- Pluggable protocols that let everything talk to everything
- Organically organized computing architecture of fractal receptors