Hunter College - Office of Institutional Advancement
- New York
695 Park Avenue
East Building, 13th Floor
The mission of the Hunter College Foundation is to enhance Hunter College's position as a premiere public educational institution.
Hunter College is comprised of the School of the Arts & Sciences, School of Education, School of Social Work, Schools of the Health Professions, Hunter College High School, and Hunter College Elementary School.
To accomplish this mission, we:
- Actively promote Hunter College, including all of its schools, programs, Centers, and campuses
- Cultivate relationships that lead to funding
- Engage current and potential donors in the life of the College
- Manage investments judiciously
- Ensure that restricted funds are utilized for donor-requested purposes
Areas of support include:
- Faculty recruitment, development, and retention
- Access for qualified students, including scholarships and fellowships
- Student support services
- Program development
- Materials, technology, and equipment
- Facility development and maintenance
The Hunter College Foundation Board consists of a select number of outstanding alumni and distinguished community and business leaders who are committed to help raise the College's public image and raise funds to further strengthen the institution.
Do you work for Hunter College - Office of Institutional Advancement? Become an administrator