Since 1984, Five Branches University, Graduate School of Traditional Chinese Medicine has been a respected pioneer in bringing Traditional Chinese Medicine to the forefront of the medical field. We provide nationally ranked and accredited Master's and Doctoral degree programs in Traditional Chinese Medicine, as well as certificate level, and continuing education programs at our two coastal California campuses in Santa Cruz and San Jose. Our student body actively pursues the advancement of applicable medical research and political progress in the realm of alternative healing as a primary healthcare modality.
Five Branches University, Graduate School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, aims to set the standards for excellence in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) education and healthcare. Five Branches University is dedicated to:
• Provide the highest level of professional education in Traditional Chinese Medicine and integrative medicine in the U.S. and internationally.
•Develop highly-skilled TCM clinical practitioners, educators and researchers.
• Advance the practice of TCM as an independent medical modality through clinical practice, education and research.
• Encourage professional collaboration among TCM practitioners, faculty, patients, and other health care providers to transform the worldview of healthcare; to recognize TCM as a significant component of world medicine.
• Support an international and diverse cultural community by offering our programs in three languages and by providing students the opportunity to study abroad.
• Foster a professional environment for faculty, staff and students which promotes academic excellence as well as personal growth and development.
•Provide exceptional TCM and integrative medicine patient care to the community through the Five Branches University health centers.
• Educate the general public about the significant benefits of TCM healthcare through continuing education programs and community lectures.
Over the next 20 years, Five Branches University will evolve into an international university, teaching high-level TCM education in English, Chinese, and Korean and offering TCM healthcare in an integrative medicine environment throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
TCM philosophy views medicine as a compassionate response to human suffering. We will embrace this philosophy by encouraging supportive and humanistic academic and healthcare environments. Our faculty members will be chosen based not only on academic excellence but also the passion they emanate while teaching and mentoring students. Our students will be chosen for academic competence as well as their compassion and commitment to serve others.
Since 1984, Five Branches University, Graduate School of Traditional Chinese Medicine has been a respected pioneer in bringing Traditional Chinese Medicine to the forefront of the medical field. We provide nationally ranked and…