Would you like to make a difference in someone's life? Considering being a volunteer and getting involved in a rewarding field?
Become a hospice volunteer or hospice intern!
Why is Hospice a great place to volunteer and intern?
- You can make a difference in the lives of others
- Team-oriented environment
- Exciting assignments
- Top-notch training
- Supportive Staff
- Opportunity to help others
Why should I be a Hospice volunteer/intern?
- You can help others as they go through the end of life process
- Help Hospice staff
- Be a companion to patients
- You can provide emotional support to families
- You can use your skills, gifts, talents and abilities to help someone in need
Horizons Hospice offers comprehensive training and orientation designed to meet the needs of all our volunteers:
- Follow up, so you aren't alone
- Assignments that suit your abilities and wishes
- Flexible schedules for most positions
- Positions for all age groups and ability levels
- Share your experiences with others
We have volunteer positions available in many areas and for all age groups
- Patient/Family Volunteers
- Teen Volunteers
- Bereavement Volunteers
- Student Volunteers
- Office Volunteers
- Academic Internships