The Children's Initiative
The Children's Initiative builds and strengthens relationships across boundaries and fields of expertise to enhance the lives of the children, youth and families of San Diego County.
We work to establish a common vision that supports collaborative programs, services and policies that solve problems.
The Children's Initiative...
1. identifies a community issue;
2. facilitates connections and linkages among others;
3. builds and convenes a team;
4. works with the team to establish a plan for solutions;
5. assists in implementing the solutions.
Serving as a community resource, the Children's Initiative provides a unique, cutting edge model of collaboration that responds to identified needs and then makes things happen!
Reading Assessment Volunteer (Volunteer Opportunity)
Literacy Tutors (Volunteer Opportunity)