Search

Idealist logo
Jobs
Organization

Susan G. Komen MN

Bloomington, MN | http://www.komenminnesota.org/
Joined in March 2014

About Us

Susan G. Komen Minnesota seeks to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all, and energizing science to find the cures that will end breast cancer. To this end, Susan G. Komen Minnesota fundraises year-round, with the annual Twin Cities Race for the Cure being the largest fundraising event Susan G. Komen Minnesota holds. Of the money that the Minnesota branch of Susan G. Komen raises, 75% of it goes to fund life-saving programs in Minnesota that create access to breast cancer screening and treatment. The other 25% of the money that is raised is devoted to research on a national level, with some of the funds coming back to Minnesota to support breast cancer research that is taking place at the University of Minnesota and the Mayo Clinic.

Susan G. Komen Minnesota seeks to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all, and energizing science to find the cures that will end breast cancer. To this end, Susan G. Komen Minnesota…

Areas of Focus Include

  • Civic Engagement
  • Health & Medicine
  • Volunteering
  • Women

Location

  • Mall of America
    301 South Avenue
    Bloomington, MN 55425

Join Idealist

Sign up today to save your favorite organizations and get email alerts when new ones are posted.