Pacific Northwest Ballet
Pacific Northwest Ballet, one of the largest and most highly regarded ballet companies in the United States, was founded in 1972. In July 2005, Peter Boal became artistic director, succeeding Kent Stowell and Francia Russell, artistic directors since 1977. The Company of nearly fifty dancers presents more than 100 performances each year of full-length and mixed repertory ballets at Marion Oliver McCaw Hall in Seattle and on tour. The Company has toured to Europe, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Canada, and throughout the United States, with celebrated appearances at Jacob's Pillow and in New York City and Washington DC.
Enriching lives in the Pacific Northwest, considered a national treasure and acclaimed worldwide, PNB epitomizes excellence in the performing arts.
- Set new standards for artistic excellence, innovation and creativity.
- Attract the most talented dancers, choreographers, musicians, collaborative artists, staff and volunteers.
- Educate and develop dance artists as well as enthusiasts.
- Captivate a devoted, supportive, continually growing, and diverse audience.
- Strengthen our financial and organizational foundation.