The Bridge to Hope
The Mission of The Bridge to Hope
To help homeless families achieve spiritual wholeness and emotional, physical and financial well-being by overcoming self-defeating behaviors with Christ as our foundation.
The Vision of The Bridge to Hope
To end homelessness One Family at a Time by equipping the church to take a vested interest in a single mother and her children in crisis, a family that has lost hope and direction.
The Bridge to Hope provides an avenue for a church to motivate their members to exemplify Christ’s love and hope to homeless women and children by encouraging them along the road to recovery from homelessness.
Bridge to Hope Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the
inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
II Timothy 3:16
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19
- We believe in the deity and
humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, His atoning
death through His shed blood and in His bodily resurrection.
I Corinthians 15:3-4
- We believe in the justification of sinners by God’s grace, through faith in Christ alone. Ephesians 2:8-9
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. I John 4:13
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences. John 3:16