This corporation is a nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation with no religious or political preference and is not organized for the private gain of any person. It is organized under the Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law for charitable and public purposes. Entrepreneurship Foundation as an independent organization, is organized exclusively for serving public to relief the poor advancement of economic and social entrepreneurship as well as creative thinking and life style. It's our mission to improve and develop scientific, applied and professional entrepreneurship and creativity and bring them into everyone's life.
The specific objectives of entrepreneurship foundation are as follows:
- Facilitating, improving, promoting, training, rewarding and supporting creative thinking, idea generation, inventions and entrepreneurial behaviors among people in order to develop their business and life styles.
- Training, developing and promoting social entrepreneurship concept and corporate entrepreneurship to the society.
- Helping owners of creative ideas to change their ideas to products and bring them to market. This process will include: prototyping, patenting, licensing, fund raising, producing and marketing.
- Recognizing, introducing and rewarding the most prominent entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, venture capitalists and business angels.
- Networking entrepreneurs with business angels, business incubators, venture capitalists, entrepreneurship experts and etc.
Establishing thinking club and business incubator for members.