San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- San Francisco
311 California Street
The San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association (SFTLA) is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that provides a multitude of benefits and services to it's over 860 members, including plaintiffs attorneys, defense attorneys, law students, and law office supporting staff.
For over fifty years SFTLA has served the needs of the plaintiff's bar. Our main goal is to provide continuing legal education to attorneys, but we also offer everything from a group health plan to fun networking events. Catering mostly to the small firm, SFTLA finds ways to help practitioners with the business of running a firm, working especially hard to bring together both sides of the aisle, members of the Bench, and local legislators, so that members can have a greater impact on the legal community.
It shall be the goal of SFTLA to achieve and maintain a collective mixture of traits and attributes of the members of the organization and the Board characterized by differences and similarities in age, race, gender, sexual orientation, disabilities, ethnicity, religion and national origin.
1. To attract members from diverse backgrounds and circumstances.
2. To attract members to serve on the Board from diverse backgrounds and circumstances.
3. To strengthen the relationship between SFTLA and minority bar associations.
4. To engender diversity in SFTLA's educational and social activities.
5. To encourage a more diverse group of people to practice plaintiffs' law.
Do you work for San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association? Become an administrator